IFAI Japan Membership
IFAI Japan is a designated country sector of Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI).
Established in 1994, the membership consists of Japan-based IFAI members
and companies who are interested in the Japanese market.
The objective of IFAI Japan shall include the followings:
- To serve its membership by facilitating the development, application, and
promotion of products manufactured by the technical fabrics industry, and
to enhance the interests and benefits of the membership.
- To create a forum for manufacturers and users of industrial fabrics to
discuss matters of common interest and create solutions for those matters.
- To provide educational programs and training that will further enhance
IFAI Japan members' ability to compete in the global marketplace.
- To provide an international network of industry peers, an international
forum for discussion and a chance to shape the global future of the industry.
Conferences and Educational programs
To offer extensive networking and learning
opportunities, IFAI Japan holds the following
Listed below are some of the projects
and activities of IFAI Japan.
Projects, and activities
- Annual meeting
- Seminars and networking opportunities in
- Conference at IFAI Exposition
- New Year Meeting in Japan
- IFAI Japan Study Tour in conjunction to IFAI
- Board Meetings
- Newsletter (in Japanese language)
- IFAI Japan web site in Japanese
- Various language supports to its membership
- Translation of IFAI magazine articles
- Other translation/interpretation service
- Technical terms English/Japanese had book publication
- Information on Japanese market to membership
and to IFAI publications
- Brochure publication for members
- "Double the Membership campaign"
- "Membership confirmation campaign"
- Chairman: Toshio Katayama (Daiichihanpu Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan)
- Vice Chairman:Hideyuki Nishikawa (Sankei Corporation, Osaka, Japan)
- Vice Chairman: Hirotoshi Kuwada (Kuwata Tent Co., Ltd., Fukui, Japan)
- Director: Riku Goto (Goto Industries Co., Ltd., Saitama, Japan)
- Director: Shoko Nomura (Saitama Tsusho Ltd.)
- Director: Yoshinori Yamagiwa (Taiyo Kogyo, Tokyo, Japan)
- Junko Takai (Hivix Co., Ltd., Mizuho, Gifu, Japan)
- Councilor: Nobuo Takeuchi (Yano Tent Co., Ltd. Osaka, Japan)
- Honorary Chairman : Motonobu Nohmura
- Executive Director : Kikuko Tagawa (IFAI Japan, Hyogo, Japan)
Membership Application Form
●IFAI Home in ENGLISH ●IFAI JAPAN Home in JAPANESE
IFAI Japan is a designated country sector
of Industrial Fabrics Association International.